The Startup Roundup – 27th November 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Fiorry: The Trans-Led App Fostering Love and Friendship in Times of COVID-19 – An inclusive social community that is designed to be a safe space for people seeking a modern dating culture that celebrates diversity.
- Chatio: Meet New People With Random Live Video – Chatio is now available in most countries around the world and connects strangers for safe video conversations.
- Qemistry: Finally, a dating app with personality – The developers are encouraging users to make dating fun by creating profiles full of videos.
- Camgo: Socially Distanced Video Chat For Meeting New People – Using the latest random video chat technology, Camgo creates individual chat rooms to make new friends one-on-one.
- ReelGood: Swipe With Friends – A new feature is using dating app technology to help indecisive couples and friends easily pick which films to watch on their movie nights.