The Startup Roundup – 6th November 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- POM: The Dating App For Music Lovers – Short for ‘Power Of Music’, this app lets users share their favorite songs, artists and albums to find someone with compatible tastes.
- Nolu: No-one Left Unloved – A new French-Canadian dating service for singles with disabilities that celebrates inclusivity and empowerment.
- MelaninMatchmaker: Inspire Black Love – An established matchmaking service has launched a dating app to connect singles of African-Carribean heritage.
- Dimple: Self Love Isn’t Selfish – Designed to advance human connection through kindness, equality and spontaneous 15 second matches.
- Hivesy: Meet Your Kind – Launching the public beta soon, this app connects people for romantic relationships, meaningful friendships and professional contacts.