The Startup Roundup – 30th October 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Alternative Dating App Catch Has Added Another New Category for Seeking Arrangement – The casual dating app has introduced a new ‘Open-Minded’ category for users to find sugar relationships, polyamorous relationships and more.
- Newest Online Adult Dating Playground to Launch – Open-Bed.com is set to launch on 1st December as a space for people to engage in unique and sexual exploration.
- 33 Thousand Dates: Get The Most Out Of Online Dating – A new coaching service from dating expert Andrea McGinty will help women in their 30s, 40s and 50s meet their perfect match.
- Ceench: Smart Dating – The team is aiming to change the way people think about online dating, by combining services and tools that allow people to meet and communicate easily
- Tinder for dogs: The tech looking to connect Kiwis with potential pets – MyHooman uses dating app technology to connect people with the most compatible rescue dog.