The Startup Roundup – 16th October 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Cheek2Cheek: Love is in the derriere! – The promotional dating app is powered by bidet company ‘Tushy’, and claims to match users based on their booty preferences.
- Snatchable: Video Dating Simplified – All users have video profiles to show off their unique matches which should lead to more worthwhile matches.
- Foodates: Dating App For Foodies – The app matches users with similar food preferences so they can easily decide where to go on a first date and take some of the stress out of early interactions.
- FamiFami: Choose the right partner for your future family – The app has just launched in North America and has a strong focus on pairing two people for marriage.
- Short King Dating: F*ck Tall Guys, Date A Short King – The app is specifically designed for people under 5’8” who typically struggle to find matches on mainstream platforms.