The Startup Roundup – 2nd October 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Happy Matches: Matching Aspirations & Expectations – Users can choose from six options to show what kind of relationship they’re looking for, from serious and casual to professional networking or a travel companion.
- SoSynced: Pairing Perfect Personality Types – The platform pairs couples who have just the right amount of similarities to ‘get’ each other and just the right amount of differences to create a spark.
- Score Bigger Dating: Breaking the ice for real sports fans – Singles are connected through their love of sports and can talk about the latest news with other fans on virtual hangouts.
- Flutter: The fastest way to date – The app looks to eliminate ghosting and endless messaging threads by making users go on real-time virtual dates.
- Grommr: Bigger is, most often, better – A social network and dating site for larger men with bigger bellies and everyone who admires them.