The Startup Roundup – 18th September 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Ronea: Show Off and Fall in Love – The Spain-based app combines dating with live streaming to help matches know more about each other’s personalities before the first message is sent.
- New dating site ‘Pinder’ connects lonely pets – The concept website helps owners set up pet play dates that could also lead to a romantic relationship.
- HumHum: A platform for virtual, conscious dating – Participants are encouraged to use traditional tantric yoga techniques, such as eye gazing and shared silence, to form stronger, more meaningful bonds.
- Berri: Anonymous Live-Matching Experience – The app is designed to help students at the University of Pennsylvania to connect with their fellow classmates.
- Ludia launches first interactive dating game Lovelink – Players will participate in a chat simulation before going on dates, with multiple choices available to personalise each experience.