The Startup Roundup – 11th September 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Charmr: Are you ready to push the paw? – The dating app for all pet-owners connects animal lovers on their similar passions.
- ISODATE: Swipe Less. Date More – Live virtual speed-dating events helps members have video calls with up to 30 other people from the comfort of their own home.
- Stanford student’s new dating app helps crushes connect – ‘Link’ is currently only available for Stanford students but the creator hopes to eventually have a network of over 100 schools.
- Joompa: More choice, more control, more compatible – A modern matchmaking app for Muslims has just been launched in Malaysia.
- String: Voices speak louder than words – Singles can only send voice notes to each other which should make it easier for them to show off their true personality and vibe.