The Startup Roundup – 4th September 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The Round: Seize The Date – This Austin-based startup allows users to swipe for just five minutes a day at a set time, before setting them up with their most compatible match.
- Siingly: The New Way to Date Online – A mysterious new Instagram page that promises a new dating project is ‘coming soon’.
- Winx: Speed Dating For Students With No Time – Users have a limited amount of time to view a profile before they have to send a ‘wink’ or not, and then 24 hours to send a message to their match.
- Fitafy: The Healthy Dating App For Active People – This startup is launching across Australia on 1st October for people who embrace health and wellness, not just gym junkies.
- FarmersD: Seeking Nature, Seeking Love – The app that matches single farmers has seen a 25% spike in users since March.