The Startup Roundup – 21st August 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Valley woman creates Vinylly dating app to match people based on taste in music – Vinylly combines the user’s Spotify data and their answers to a brief music questionnaire to determine the best matches.
- Canberrans launch Fluttr, the app connecting people online and in person – Fluttr is an ‘ice-breaker’ app that aims to create new friendships and romantic relationships.
- Perchance: The app that turns “the one that got away” into “THE ONE” – Perchance lets users see when and where they passed other users to support real world connections and chance encounters.
- Lobstr: Find Your Soulmate – Matches expire after 24 hours so users are encouraged to send messages and pursue connections right away.
- Promenad: Meet New People in a Friendly Place – Promenad is is specially designed to match users based on their shared common interests and hobbies.