The Startup Roundup – 7th August 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- This Dallas-Based Photography Company Wants To Make Dating Apps ‘Click’ For Everyone – Click takes professional photos for men to help them get more matches on dating apps.
- Quarantine Buddy: Meet Your Quarantine Buddy – The algorithm connects users of all ages from around the world, to give them new people to meet and talk with while stuck at home.
- WAHVO: A Better Way To Date – Users accumulate points for going on dates which can be redeemed for cash donations to selected charities.
- Goldman Sachs Comes Up With Tinder for Mergers – Wall Street is building a new dealmaking app for the future of mergers and acquisitions in a social-distanced world.
- Aspie Singles: For Autism Dating and Friends – This service connects people on the spectrum to help them find new and meaningful relationships of all kinds.