The Startup Roundup – 31st July 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Wango: Gentleman-Style Dating – Men are given a ‘Gentleman’s Badge’ when they sign-up but could lose it if they repeatedly get reported for misbehaving.
- Mirichi App: A Modern Approach to Dating For South Asians – Mirichi is currently available on iOS but a waitlist is open for Android owners.
- How I Met My Dog: Find Your Canine Soulmate Today – This service uses dating app technology to match dog adopters with their perfect pet.
- Snappr: How Good Is Your Profile Picture? – Snappr uses image recognition and machine learning technologies to determine how good a picture is for specific social media platforms.
- Facetune Video helps you touch up your video selfies – Facetune Video allows users to edit and add filters to their short looping videos.