The Startup Roundup – 17th July 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The Greatest Dating Site on Earth – This is the latest offering from White Label Dating’s partnership with Bauer Media that looks to connect modern singles.
- Shift Dating is changing the lives of frustrated online daters – Shift Dating offers daters coaching to help them take advantage of algorithms and technology to make quality matches.
- LuckyCrush: Random One-On-One Video Chat – Users automatically get paired for video chats with opposite-sex partners from around the world.
- Heybaby is a new dating app for parents and people who want to be parents – This new dating app is not for hookups but singles parents and people who are interested in having children.
- Goose: Let Loose, Choose Goose – Users match and then are able to play original games with each other to help them get to know each other on a deeper level.