The Startup Roundup – 26th June 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Candid: A smart online dating app powered by Wingbot, your virtual wingperson – The Wingbot technology helps users find compatible matches and gamify conversations to help reduce performance pressure.
- Igniter: Any swipe can change your life – Igniter is a swipe-based app that has a premium subscription model with features such as super likes, location change and profile boost.
- Shift Dating: Executive Matchmaker and Coach – Professional dating experts help busy singles meet suitable matches by taking control of the online dating process.
- SayDitto: Make Love Happen – SayDitto is the latest offering from Bauer Media Group as part of its partnership with White Label Dating.
- Rosate: Connect. Socialize. Date – The app has an integrated social feed where users can see daily posts from their ‘likes’