The Startup Roundup – 19th June 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Fantasy Match: Sexual Wellness Platform to Learn, Play and Flirt – The platform is a place for users to be open about their attitudes toward sexuality and relationships.
- Oneder: The UK’s First Video-Only Dating App – Oneder is on a mission to move beyond swiping and connect people authentically through video profiles and calls.
- Looking for love in T2? Check out TriathlonDating.com – According to Facebook data, 25% of all triathletes in the world are single.
- Astrology dating app is here to pair star-crossed lovers – NUiT helps users find their ideal partner based on their complementary star signs.
- Kupenda: One Community. Many Rewards – The new matchmaking app has a team of human experts that take control of the matching process instead of algorithms.