The Startup Roundup – 12th June 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Paird: The Closest Thing to Being Close – Paird features a ‘semi-social’ feed and uses techniques from behavioural science to provide a ‘human element’ to online dating.
- MyIrishDate: Feel That Irish Connection – This dating platform brings together Irish American singles who have similar backgrounds.
- Virtual Speed Dating in Chicago Takes Romance to a Whole New Level – SpeedChicago Dating helps singles navigate the new world of virtual dating by allowing them to attend singles events from their own home.
- Joystick: Gamer Dating Site – Joystick connects singles who love to game and give them a place to connect over their shared passion.
- The ‘Tinder’ of football that aims to revolutionize transfers now works – Professional football clubs are using a swipe-based app called ‘Transfer Room’ to buy players while social-distancing.