The Startup Roundup – 2nd April 2021
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Geek Meet: Your Geeky Better Half Does Exist – Geek Meet looks to romantically connect self-confessed geeks, who might be overlooked on mainstream apps, no matter their passion.
- As You Are: Made in India. Dating App For LGBTQ – AYA is for members of the LGBTQ community in India, helping them navigate the stigma and challenges they face in the country.
- Marriage Pact: By Students, For Students – This matchmaking app has dedicated services for universities in the US and connects students via a research-backed questionnaire.
- Buzful: Choose The Move – Buzful has a variety of modes so users can choose what kind of relationship they want, whether that’s dating, friendships, or pet connections.
- Paired: Love More. Stress Less – Existing couples are provided with daily conversation topics to help them understand their relationship and get brought closer together.