The Startup Roundup – 26th March 2021
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Lawyr: For lawyers and the people who want to date them – This platform helps singles who have a notoriously busy profession find the time to meet a partner.
- Swoovy: Volunteer and Create Relationships Together – Users can find local volunteering opportunities and make connections while helping their community.
- Slow: Slow Down The Social Tempo – Slow was created by Eric Zhou, an early employee of musical.ly and TikTok, to appeal to Gen Z singles.
- Schmooze: A Meme Based Dating App – Users swipe on their favourite memes and are matched with others who have a similar sense of humour.
- Romeo.Ai: Online dating is broken. We’re here to fix it. – Romeo.Ai uses data to help singles understand their online dating activity, which should lead to them making better matches.