The Startup Roundup – 19th March 2021
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- ClickDate: Find Real Love In Real Time At A Click – The app’s artificial intelligence learns from users’ behaviour, patterns and psyche to make the best possible suggestions.
- AgeGap: Find Your Perfect Match – This swipe-based platform helps facilitate dating relationships for couples who are significantly different in age.
- Ur My Type: Meet Ur Type – Ur My Type was inspired by the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, the renowned personality inventory which helps to improve compatibility.
- TEEM: New Vision Of Dating Apps – Users drop videos of themselves onto a map explaining who they are, what kind of person they’re looking for and if they’re free to go on a date right away.
- Jade: Find Love On Jade – An internal concierge gives users feedback on their profiles and helps them organise a first date that is unique to their match.