The Startup Roundup – 12th February 2021
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Soulmate: The Matchmaker – This matrimonial, dating or matchmaking service provider allows users to choose a premium package to highlight their individual intentions.
- Twinkle: A scintillating new take on mobile dating apps – Twinkle aims to combat swipe fatigue by giving users a limited number of ‘stars’ to send to people they fancy.
- Lantern: Your Story Is Waiting – Users are connected through shared entertainment experiences so they can easily start new conversations.
- Heartcade: Dating Apps Suck – The app runs a mystery dating game where participants spend two days getting to know each other as their information and pictures are gradually revealed.
- A New Online Sex-Positive Global Social Network for Women – ‘Smart Sluts’ started as a Facebook Group but is in the process of creating an app to offer women a judgement-free space to discuss sex and relationships.