The Startup Roundup – 15th January 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The Social Fitness App Developed Exclusively for the Fitness Community – TeamUp Fitness provides users with a platform to meet new workout partners, gym friends and fitness-inspired dates.
- INCINQ: THe Blind Dating App For Isolated Uni Students – There is no swiping on INCINQ and users don’t see what their matches look like until five minutes into their first virtual date.
- FetchaDate: Where Pet Lovers Meet – Users see pictures of the pets first and then a preview of the owner before deciding whether or not they want to swipe right.
- Kerry Katona launching her own dating app – The British singer and reality television star is launching an app called Marnii after meeting her current partner on Bumble.
- DATEnhance: No one is perfect but your photos can be – A community of daters that rate each other’s profile photos so they can all put their best selves forward.