The Startup Roundup – 8th January 2021
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The Lox Club: A private, membership-based dating app for Jews with ridiculously high standards – Described by Vogue as ‘Jewish Raya’, The Lox Club creates a unique, underground experience for people to find serious relationships.
- Honk: Real-Time Messaging – The latest instant messaging app for millenials show messages as they’re being typed, with no send button or chat history.
- Taste Brings a Cards Against Humanity-Style Edge to Dating Apps – Users open the app and answer a series of provocative questions, then match people who think the same way.
- GoGetter: You are who you surround yourself with – GoGetter connects fitness-oriented people and requires them to pay $1 per match to ensure they are both equally invested.
- Truffle: Exclusively For Verified High Income or High Profile Members – Truffle is treating 50 couples to a five-star first date and the first five marriages will receive an exclusive Tahitian honeymoon.