The Startup Roundup – 18th December 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- ClickDate: Find Real Love In Real Time At A Click – ClickDate has a ‘deep-learning’ artificial intelligence system that understands a user’s true preferences based on their in-app behaviour.
- Levity: Bring Your Friends – The popular dating app targeted at Canadian college students is aiming to bring together 100 new couples by Valentine’s Day.
- Candid: A smart online dating app powered by Wingbot, your virtual wingperson – The Wingbot technology helps users find compatible matches and gamify conversations to help reduce performance pressure.
- Igniter: Any swipe can change your life – Igniter is a swipe-based app that has a premium subscription model with features such as super likes, location change and profile boost.
- Fantasy Match: New Ethical Non Monogamous Dating App – The former sexual wellness community platform has pivoted its focus after a large number of people used it as a dating app.