The Startup Roundup – 11th December 2020
GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Trueflutter: Connect with people searching for genuine relationships – The serious dating app for Nigerian singles has raised an undisclosed amount to continue helping users find serious relationships.
- Sea Dating: Match and Make Reservations – Users can make in-app reservations for local bars, restaurants and experiences, while also getting special discount deals.
- Nudge: A date is worth a thousand swipes – Nudge uses modern social science and psychology to make the most compatible matches so people can enjoy the fun side of dating.
- Kama: Stop Texting, Start Dating – Kama generates dates in New York City based on the couple’s interests and availability to make the process more streamlined and efficient.
- WIP: A Dating App For the Rest of Us – WIP is a digital social experience that should decrease the opportunity for deception in online dating, and increase the chance for meaningful and lasting connections.